Come celebrate with us! This event is free and open to the public. Everyone is welcome so bring your whole family and join us for an Open House on Monday, March 12th from 6-8 PM. We are celebrating 10 incredible years since we reopened as the Caine Halter Family YMCA!
Come meet our staff, tour the facility, enter to win prizes, have access to exclusive promotions, join a group-ex smash up, enjoy refreshments and a cake cutting!
Whether your goals are to get healthier, carve out quality time as a family, or simply get more engaged with your community, you’ll learn about how the Y can support you on your journey. After all, we’ve been helping children and families in Greenville feel empowered to reach their full potential for more than 100 years!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting troops over fears of insider attack: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-18
- Charles Barkley: Athletes should get COVID-19 vaccine first
- New COVId-19 cases drop slightly in NC
- Coroner identifies man killed in Easley house fire
- Upstate honors legacy of Dr. King with day of service
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Greenwood Historical Site Memorializes MLK mentor
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday