In today’s video we talk about an Upcoming Extreme Christmas Pattern / White Christmas? So we will begin to talk about the chances of a white Christmas, as we’ve gotten closer it’s become evident a very favorable and classic pattern will set up right around Christmas, in a way that hasn’t really happened since 2010.
We will have a very cold set up, combined with a potent storm system off shore of the East Coast.
We will continue to track this potential threat for the coming days.
#WhiteChristmas #Snowstorm #BigCoolDown
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg
- Prisma Children’s Hospital hosting diaper drive in Greenville
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deputies: Rutherford County man killed wife, took his own life
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- Spartanburg City Council to consider renaming street in honor of beloved crossing guard