Black and Latino voters are being targeted with digital disinformation, experts warn, which could have a major impact on the election. NBC News’ Morgan Radford speaks to voters about their experiences with misleading social media posts.
» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcnews.to/SubscribeToNBC
» Watch more NBC video: http://bit.ly/MoreNBCNews
NBC News Digital is a collection of innovative and powerful news brands that deliver compelling, diverse and engaging news stories. NBC News Digital features NBCNews.com, MSNBC.com, TODAY.com, Nightly News, Meet the Press, Dateline, and the existing apps and digital extensions of these respective properties. We deliver the best in breaking news, live video coverage, original journalism and segments from your favorite NBC News Shows.
Connect with NBC News Online!
NBC News App: https://smart.link/5d0cd9df61b80
Breaking News Alerts: https://link.nbcnews.com/join/5cj/breaking-news-signup?cid=sm_npd_nn_yt_bn-clip_190621
Visit NBCNews.Com: http://nbcnews.to/ReadNBC
Find NBC News on Facebook: http://nbcnews.to/LikeNBC
Follow NBC News on Twitter: http://nbcnews.to/FollowNBC
Follow NBC News on Instagram: http://nbcnews.to/InstaNBC
Experts Warn Of Election Disinformation Aimed At Black And Latino Voters | NBC Nightly News
Upstate News Headlines
- NCDOT officials hold weather preparedness briefing
- Spartanburg man involved with fatal DUI crash to remain behind bars
- Upstate rescue mission ready to serve as coldest air of season arrives
- Some area schools switching to e-learning
- Cold weather shelter
- Teen killed, seven campers destroyed in fire
- GCS middle schools return transition continues
- Weather update – Nov. 30 – 4 pm
- “Shops and Hops” Small Business Saturday
- Essential Winter Fashion Tips for Men