A landmark study from the Department of Defense and United Airlines conducted 300 tests in over six months with dummies in-flight to examine the possible spread of droplets.
READ MORE: https://abcn.ws/31bWXeC
Subscribe to GMA’s YouTube page: https://bit.ly/2Zq0dU5
Visit Good Morning America’s homepage:
#GMA #COVID19 #Travel #UnitedAirlines #FaceMaks
Upstate News Headlines
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords
- Winter weather advisories in effect for higher elevations in some WNC counties
- SC officials push for more COVID-19 testing after Thanksgiving
- 15-year-old killed, brother injured in camper fire in Swain Co., deputies say
- Asheville Police investigate homicide on Gay St.
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Rapid testing coming to SC schools
- State health officials recommend testing after Thanksgiving