The tweet was when Eric Yuan knew something had to change.
Boris Johnson, the UK prime minister, <a href=”https://twitter.com/borisjohnson/status/1244985949534199808″ target=”_blank”>shared a photo</a> from his first ever virtual cabinet meeting. The cybersecurity red flags jumped out immediately.
Some cabinet secretaries’ Zoom screen names were visible, you could see which platform the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at Greenville’s Iconic Horizon Records
- COVID-19 vaccine help on the way? DHEC works to create new scheduling system
- 70's this afternoon
- Soggy morning commute as rain moves through; highs in the 70s today
- So You Got the Covid-19 Vaccine… Now What?
- Suspect in custody following Asheville shooting that left one person in critical condition
- McConnell backs off Senate filibuster fight with Schumer
- Missouri bill would allow deadly force against demonstrators
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near Greenville detention center
- Deputies in Anderson County searching for a man now missing for a week