The exploration of space is the greatest endeavour that humankind has ever undertaken. What does it take to be part of this incredible journey? What does it take to become
The exploration of space is the greatest endeavour that humankind has ever undertaken. What does it take to be part of this incredible journey? What does it take to become an astronaut?
Experience a rocket launch from inside the body of an astronaut. Explore the amazing worlds of inner and outer space, from floating around the International Space Station to manoeuvring through microscopic regions of the human body.
Discover the perils that lurk in space as we subject ‘Chad’, our test astronaut, to everything that space has to throw at him.
Recommended for age 8 and above.
For your safety, we have set up the
– The lobby and planetarium will open 30 minutes before the show begins.
– Staff and guests are required to wear masks.
– Look for the 6 feet indicators to direct traffic flow in the lobby.
– Guests will be seated by the Planetarium Specialist and should remain in their assigned seat. Families will be seated together.
– A reduced capacity for each show is in effect to allow for proper social distancing guidelines.
– The show is available with an e-ticket only – no tickets will be sold onsite.
– Cleaning procedures will take place before and after shows.
Friday Starry Nights only includes the planetarium show at this time; the Daniel Observatory will remain closed until further notice.
(Friday) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Roper Mountain Science Center
402 Roper Mountain Rd