Fried chicken is great but let’s change it up a bit! Chef Lonnie will share with you several tips on serving your family delicious meals that are quick and easy for those busy weeknights. In this hands-on class you will make 3 main dishes that will satisfy any mouth. Menu to include Rotisserie Chicken Gumbo, Chicken Caesar Salad, and Grilled Chicken Enchilada w/ white sauce. Classes are informal, dress casual. Two glasses of wine will be served along with other beverages. Cost for the class is $55/person
No refunds or credit if cancelled within 48 hours of event.
Please notify us at sign up if you have any allergies.
Know we will be taking all precautions regarding COVID-19 during the classes. Kitchen is completely sanitized before each class, chef and staff are required to wear mask. Hand washing stations are located throughout kitchen. We will ask that you allow your temperature taken upon entering the kitchen. Kitchen area is large enough to social distance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 864-250-0091
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports 2736 new Covid-19 Cases Monday
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive February 5th
- New Podcast Examines COVID-19 on Furman campus and political polarization in the student body
- Take your sports and streaming binges to new heights with a home theater projector
- Former Upstate teacher charged in child's death has teaching certificate suspended
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- Meeting at restaurant with former DEA agent leads to arrest of fake DEA agent in Greenville County, deputies say.
- Furman men's basketball team postpones two games due to COVID-19
- Biden signs order ending Trump-era ban on transgender individuals serving in the military
- Job losses during pandemic are 4 times as bad as the 2009 financial crisis