There’s no cost for general admission if you are enjoying wine! You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar. This is a 21 and up event.
Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient.
The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
This year we are serving cheese platters! No food or alcohol may be brought to this event.
Masks are required when entering the building to order drinks or use the restrooms.
Bring a lawn chair! I have 44 seats with several two-person bistro tables. Seating and tables are first come, first served. Please leave all beverages, containers, coolers, food at home or in the car.
Dress for comfort and style! The seating for my bar is outside. If the sun is an issue, you don’t like to be outside or you must have a controlled temperature then you may want to consider another bar. There is currently no indoor seating.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention.
Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8.
From the Governer himself:
- You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free if you are purchasing wine. There is a $15 cover if you are not.
Please check in with Christian at the bar. Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar? Yes! May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up
- Reacting to Dabo Swinney’s criticism of the Clemson-Florida State game being postponed | First Take
- Juvenile suspect in custody after shooting student at Hendersonville Middle School
- Laurens 55 announces plans for return to in-person learning