Angela Easterling brandishes her songwriting chops with rootsy, refreshing, homespun tunes. Her duo partner, Brandon Turner, masters many complex styles, with instrumentation that fleshes out the stories in Angela’s songs, and adds some rocking fun and harmony. Their act is not quite country, not quite folk, but altogether unique and engaging.Views, wine and music! What could be better?
There’s no cost for general admission if you are enjoying wine! You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar. This is a 21 and up event.
Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient.
The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. They must be ordered online via Eventbrite. No food or alcohol may be brought to this event.
Masks are required when entering the building to order drinks or use the restrooms.
Bring a lawn chair! I have 44 seats with several two-person bistro tables. Seating and tables are first come, first served. Please leave all beverages, containers, coolers, food at home or in the car.
Dress for comfort and style! The seating for my bar is outside. If the sun is an issue, you don’t like to be outside or you must have a controlled temperature then you may want to consider another bar. There is currently no indoor seating.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention.
Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8.
From the Governer himself:
- You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell.
- Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from othersSneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free if you are purchasing wine. There is a $15 cover if you are not.
Please check in with Christian at the bar. Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar? Yes! May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- Rebecca Quickly Subsides into the Dullest Parts of Its Source Material
- Fact checking the final 2020 presidential election debate
- At Final Presidential Debate, President Trump Says NYC Restaurants Are ‘Dying’
- Biden slams Trump on coronavirus response, family separations and racism in final debate – live
- Van Jones: Trump did his best ever, and his best was not enough
- Daniel Jones Tackles Himself on 80-Yard Run
- Trump and Biden offer sharply different visions to tackle Covid in final TV debate
- Uber and Lyft 'likely broke law' by classifying drivers as contractors, court rules
- Photos: Biden and Trump’s last debate
- Opinion: That was actually a real debate