Come taste a selection of wines handpicked by Mission Grape for Thanksgiving dinner pairing and holiday entertaining paired with unique, handmade cheeses chosen by Chef Adam Cooke. Four wines paired with four cheeses will be offered.
As we look forward to the holiday entertaining season we will learn a thing or two about how to pair wine and cheese to create a unique cheese board for personal enjoyment or to share with friends and family.
Wine will be available for purchase from our market and we offer a 10% discount on 6 bottles or more so stock up for the Holidays! Attendees will receive 10% off their checks if they stay for dinner the night of the event.
Upstate News Headlines
- A Covid-19 Vaccine is Coming. CDC Looking at Who Should Get Covid Vaccine First
- Here’s How the Massive Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Network is Preparing for Rollout
- Brian Kelly previews potential Notre Dame rematch vs. Clemson in ACC Championship
- Greenville county council approves second reading of sewer proposal
- Clemson gears up for possible spring semester changes
- Greenville man stuck battling COVID-19 in Virginia
- FBI searching for South Carolina bank robber
- NY man running across country as cancer fundraiser passes through the Upstate
- ‘Lights on Clemson’ gets underway
- Police: Murder suspect who fled home detention arrested in NC