Come taste some of the delicious wines on our dinner menu paired with the unique cheeses handmade from Boxcarr Farms. Four wines paired with four cheeses will be offered. Here are the wines and chesses we will be tasting for the evening:
Cottonseed – Cinquante Cinq Viognier
Rocket’s – Poco a Poco Pinot Noir
Lissome. – Ann Pichon Syrah-Grenache
Campo – Hill Family Estate Merlot
As we look forward to the holiday entertaining season we will learn a thing or two about how to pair wine and cheese to create a unique cheese board for personal enjoyment or to share with friends and family.
Wine will be available for purchase from our market and we offer a 10% discount on 6 bottles or more so stock up for the Fall! Attendees will receive 10% off their checks if they stay for dinner the night of the event.
Learn more about our Cellar Builders Wine Club at the event!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens County deputies arrest suspect wanted in multiple counties on outstanding warrants
- Police in Easley warn residents of phone scam where caller pretends to be from Amazon
- One more sunny day
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Upstate community grieving after beloved firefighter from Fountain Inn passes away
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in