Picture yourself in a new occupation! We have the training to help you get there.
Attend an information session to learn more and apply!
Greenville Technical College’s division of Economic Development and Corporate Training (EDCT) is offering a limited-time grant for eligible individuals seeking short-term job training for high-demand employment areas.
The Workforce Pathways Grant (WPG) covers the cost of class tuition for eligible continuing education courses in the areas of:
Advanced Manufacturing, Logistics and Skilled Trades
Health Care, Environmental/Safety, and Business & Leadership
Those interested in applying must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to provide proof of residence in S.C. (valid S.C. driver’s license, photo ID or other identification documentation required)
- Be able to meet program or course requirements and pre-requisites
- Present a negative drug screen document
- Attend a WPG Information Session that reviews guidelines, application forms and a complete list of eligible courses and other program information. (Courses are subject to change based on availability).
At the information session you will:
- Review the complete listing of eligible GTC continuing education courses. (Courses subject to change based on availability)
- Learn about the eligibility criteria and steps to applying for the Workforce Pathways Grant.
What you should bring to the information session
- All of your questions about the grant and eligible courses.
Register now to attend the virtual WPG information session. We look forward to seeing you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device