Join us for a virtual tour of the new Greenville Technical College Center for Manufacturing Innovation (CMI) located adjacent to CU-ICAR. Learn more about education and training programs in robotics, 3D printing, mechatronics and CNC machining. See state-of-the-art manufacturing technology in this modern learning environment.
At CMI, we bring together research and education, providing access to experienced engineers and manufacturing experts who teach the manufacturing professionals of the future and help students build problem-solving skills through real-world projects aimed at moving manufacturing forward. Students benefit from modernized curriculum, flexible career pathways and certificates of proficiency to both begin and advance their careers in advanced manufacturing.
To request more information, please visit our website CMIgreenville.com.
Greenville Technical College provides equal opportunity and affirmative action in education and employment for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”