Quick Jobs Open House has moved to a new online format. Now you can explore our short-term training options from the nearest computer. Complete registration on Eventbrite to reserve your seat. Two days before the open house, you’ll receive an email reminder with the link you’ll need to join the online session.
Quick Start to a New Career
Do you want to start a new career or are you looking for a better future? Train for a career you’ll love.
This free open house from Greenville Tech’s Economic Development and Corporate Training Division introduces you to quick, short-term career training programs and financial assistance options. Some courses do not require a GED or high school diploma. Many may be earned in 90 days or less.
Programs available in the following areas:
- Industrial, Manufacturing and Trades
- Health Care
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal and Professional Enrichment
- Business and Quality Excellence
- Culinary Training for Industry (entry level)
Obtain the skills and credentials you need to find employment matching area industry and business employer needs — fast!
During the virtual open house, you’ll
– Receive information about the programs offered
– Learn about financial assistance options (Note: These courses do not qualify for state and federal financial aid)
– Get answers to your questions
For more information about Greenville Tech’s Quick Jobs with a Future program, visit www.gvltec.edu/quick-jobs.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner