Greenville Technical College is now offering the state’s first Applied Baccalaureate program at a two-year institution. The program prepares graduates to assume technical and managerial leadership positions in the growing global manufacturing sector, which drives South Carolina’s economic strength. Technicians with plans to advance into higher-level technical and management positions can build on their associate degree, adding two more years of education at Greenville Tech.
Join us for a virtual informational session to learn more about this exciting new bachelor’s degree program!
The Bachelor in Applied Science in Advanced Manufacturing Technology at Greenville Technical College does not duplicate anything offered by a four-year institution and is very different from a traditional bachelor’s degree. The degree is technical in focus with a project-based curriculum. Learning is active, engaging, and hands-on.
At GTC’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation, we bring together research and education, providing access to experienced engineers and manufacturing experts who teach the manufacturing professionals of the future and help students build problem-solving skills through real-world projects aimed at moving manufacturing forward.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former nun starts dating during pandemic
- This 81-year-old nursing assistant was recognized for perfect attendance during 2020
- Person dies at hospital after shooting, coroner says
- Videocast: Nice weekend, rain on the horizon
- Family of missing woman Robbie Turner search for answers, four years on
- Some SC veterans worry about access to COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook users report being logged out
- The Mega Millions jackpot is $1 billion; here are the winning numbers
- Godiva is shuttering its US stores but you can still get its chocolate; here's how
- Clemson man helped investigators identify murder victims from 1976 in Sumter County