Greenville Technical College is now offering the state’s first Applied Baccalaureate program at a two-year institution. The program prepares graduates to assume technical and managerial leadership positions in the growing global manufacturing sector, which drives South Carolina’s economic strength. Technicians with plans to advance into higher-level technical and management positions can build on their associate degree, adding two more years of education at Greenville Tech.
Join us for a virtual informational session to learn more about this exciting new bachelor’s degree program!
The Bachelor in Applied Science in Advanced Manufacturing Technology at Greenville Technical College does not duplicate anything offered by a four-year institution and is very different from a traditional bachelor’s degree. The degree is technical in focus with a project-based curriculum. Learning is active, engaging, and hands-on.
At GTC’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation, we bring together research and education, providing access to experienced engineers and manufacturing experts who teach the manufacturing professionals of the future and help students build problem-solving skills through real-world projects aimed at moving manufacturing forward.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19