Greenville Technical College is now offering the state’s first Applied Baccalaureate program at a two-year institution. The program prepares graduates to assume technical and managerial leadership positions in the growing global manufacturing sector, which drives South Carolina’s economic strength. Technicians with plans to advance into higher-level technical and management positions can build on their associate degree, adding two more years of education at Greenville Tech.
Join us for a virtual informational session to learn more about this exciting new bachelor’s degree program!
The Bachelor in Applied Science in Advanced Manufacturing Technology at Greenville Technical College does not duplicate anything offered by a four-year institution and is very different from a traditional bachelor’s degree. The degree is technical in focus with a project-based curriculum. Learning is active, engaging, and hands-on.
At GTC’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation, we bring together research and education, providing access to experienced engineers and manufacturing experts who teach the manufacturing professionals of the future and help students build problem-solving skills through real-world projects aimed at moving manufacturing forward.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security
- 76 new confirmed deaths, 4,584 new Covid-19 cases in South Carolina
- SC DHEC working to get vaccines to rural areas
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- What’s shaking in South Florida? It wasn’t an earthquake.
- ‘Miracle’ baby survives COVID-19 and liver transplant before first birthday
- Biden family to bring shelter dog to the White House | GMA
- Upstate prepares for MLK Day with powerful message