This unique show combines the best of stand-up with the best of improv comedy. In the first half, comics take the stage and improvise a stand-up set base on a never-before-seen list of suggestions. In the second half, we take the script from an actual play, but only give it to one player—the other performer has to improvise! It’s improvised stand-up. It’s an improvised actor’s nightmare. It’s hilarious.
SuMi is coached by Chris Todaro and features Andrea Reeps, Andrew Van, Corey Dewar, David Huskey, Michael Teachey, Steven Crane, Teddi Fishman, Tyler Prescott, and Walter Ezell.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Families eagerly await time when they can visit with loved ones in long-term care facilities
- Upstate ballet company receives money
- Poe Mill to be redeveloped into affordable housing
- Donating blood & plasma after recovering from COVID
- Video shows gunman shooting in Louisiana gun store; ‘We may never known why it happened’
- Tiger Woods has a shattered ankle and compound leg fractures after accident – sources
- NC governor expected to ease COVID-19 restrictions
- Confusion over North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine schedule
- North Carolina teachers now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Teachers in North Carolina can get their COVID-19 vaccine starting Wednesday