This weekly show features a rotating cast of different teams bringing you improv comedy in a variety of different forms. Here’s the lineup for this week:
Tribute is inspired by an album of your choice, the players will improvise a series of scenes with a musical backdrop.
Closing out the show is one of Alchemy’s long-standing teams: Dub Feature will dim the lights and play a crazy, old movie (of your choosing), but with a twist—the sound is muted and it’s up to our performers to fill in all the voices and sound effects. The results are reliably outrageous.
Tribute is coahced by Joe Guy and features Alrinthea Carter, Jeff Melton, Jeremiah Jones, Larry Simonson, Rachel Hardin, Teddi Fishman, and Tyler Prescott.
Dub Feature features Jason Underwood, Griffin Pafford, and Matt McAlister.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Statewide tornado drill set for March 10 during Severe Weather Awareness Week in SC
- Upstate sailor using welding skills highlighted in Navy photo
- Takeaways: What hearings have revealed about Jan. 6 failures
- Another Trump on the ballot? Lara Trump eyes Senate seat
- OPEC, allies keep oil output unchanged, prices jump
- Autopsy: Serial killer known as the 'I-5 Strangler' was strangled himself in California prison
- COVID-19 pandemic sparks new ways of building community for LGBTQ Americans
- Here's what happens next as the Senate prepares to debate the $1.9 trillion relief bill
- Special health care enrollment now open until May 15
- Upstate animal rescue asking for donations after house that is 'core' to the rescue burned down