This weekly show features a rotating cast of different teams bringing you improv comedy in a variety of different forms. Here’s the lineup for this week:
Flux Capacity is a fast-paced long form team that uses a single suggestion and quick entrances and exits to create a complex web of scenes full of hilarity, intrigue?, love, and draaaama. Keep a close eye on this show because the number of players onstage is always in flux!
Closing out the show is Mouthband, an improvised a capella comedy musical! It’s a triple-improvisation with players creating song, music, and scenes all on the spot.
Flux Capacity is coached by Lindsay Heyman and features Ben Burris, Callie Sharon, Chris Freeland, Jake Sharon, James Archambeau, Kelly Byers, Manus Clancy, and Ruth Aronoff.
Mouthband is coached by Matt McAlister and features Brooke Johnston, Joe Guy, Kelsey Morse, Lindsay Heyman, Manus Clancy, Miley White, Nathan Oulette, and Ruth Aronoff.
Upstate News Headlines
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Man Swims With Shark and Immediately Regrets It
- Man arrested in North Carolina with van full of guns and explosives, researched killing Joe Biden