This weekly show features a rotating cast of different teams bringing you improv comedy in a variety of different forms. Here’s the lineup for this week:
Flux Capacity will use a single suggestion to make quick entrances and exits which will create a complex web of scenes full of hilarity, intrigue?, love, and draaaama. Keep a close eye on this show because the number of players onstage is always in flux!
Dub Feature will dim the lights and play a crazy, old movie (of your choosing), but with a twist—the sound is muted and it’s up to our performers to fill in all the voices and sound effects. The results are reliably outrageous.
Flux Capacity is coached by Lindsay Heyman and feautres Jake Sharon, Ben Burris, Callie Sharon, Chris Freeland, James Archambeau, Kelly Byers, Manus Clancy, and Ruth Aronoff.
Dub Feature features Griffin Pafford, Jason Underwood, and Matt McAlister.
Upstate News Headlines
- Report: Tax records show President Trump tried to land projects in China, NYT reports
- Quaran-Scenes: “I Put a Spell on You” in Hocus Pocus
- Election officials in at least two states contact law enforcement after threatening emails sent to voters
- Trump’s war chest has dwindled as election draws near
- Commitment 2020: Elbert County sheriff's race profile
- Parents of 545 children separated at US border still can’t be found
- Lawyers say they can't reach parents of 545 migrant children separated at US border
- Police: Masked suspect with long gun robbed Hardee’s in Greer
- The best down comforters that’ll keep you cozy all season long
- Anderson County honors sacrifice of fallen officers, Sheriff shares condolences with Greenville Co. Sheriff’s Office