The tour begins by taking passengers back to the city’s “Hub City” era, where many of our past residents were an integral part of the shaping of Spartanburg. Our tour will describe the unexpected or tragic events which lead to their death and how their spirits still remain. Stories of actual ghost sightings will be told while taking you to the locations where they occurred. The tour also gives our guests first-hand experience of the tools and science behind a paranormal investigation. Over the years, audio and photographic evidence have been captured in significant buildings or neighborhoods around Spartanburg, so bring your camera.
Why is Spartanburg so haunted? “Death is peaceful, it’s the transition that’s rocky”, says Bryan Henke, “That’s the typical path most spirits face which is why our city is so active”.
Guests can enjoy the tour aboard our passenger 1920’s signature blue and white trolley. Tours will begin at 6:45 pm at the Magnolia Train Station, 298 Magnolia Street. Tours are available on select dates through 31st. Tickets are $13.50 per person. Reservations are required.
Due to our current health safety guidelines, the following MUST be followed and enforced or you will not be able to board or will be removed from the trolley without a refund.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- The first row of seats in the trolley will be closed
- Consumption of alcohol or under the influence is prohibited
- Video of the tour guide is prohibited, only photographs outside of the trolley
Upstate News Headlines
- Family mourns on birthday of Spartanburg teen killed in July 2020
- Trevor Lawrence on last game in Clemson: “There’s not many places like it”
- Meet Maxine “Big Momma” Davis. She just turned 100 and threw an axe to celebrate
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Tigers take out frustrations on Pitt in dominant Death Valley effort
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th