The tour begins by taking passengers back to the city’s “Hub City” era, where many of our past residents were an integral part of the shaping of Spartanburg. Our tour will describe the unexpected or tragic events which lead to their death and how their spirits still remain. Stories of actual ghost sightings will be told while taking you to the locations where they occurred. The tour also gives our guests first-hand experience of the tools and science behind a paranormal investigation. Over the years, audio and photographic evidence have been captured in significant buildings or neighborhoods around Spartanburg, so bring your camera.
Why is Spartanburg so haunted? “Death is peaceful, it’s the transition that’s rocky”, says Bryan Henke, “That’s the typical path most spirits face which is why our city is so active”.
Guests can enjoy the tour aboard our passenger 1920’s signature blue and white trolley. Tours will begin at 6:45 pm at the Magnolia Train Station, 298 Magnolia Street. Tours are available on select dates through 31st. Tickets are $13.50 per person. Reservations are required.
Due to our current health safety guidelines, the following MUST be followed and enforced or you will not be able to board or will be removed from the trolley without a refund.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- The first row of seats in the trolley will be closed
- Consumption of alcohol or under the influence is prohibited
- Video of the tour guide is prohibited, only photographs outside of the trolley
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back