CALLING ALL PUMPKINS, ALL WITCHES, ALL GHOSTS AND WIZARDS!
Join us for TCMU-Spartanburg’s first ever Trick-or-Treat on Halloween day!
Travel through the museum and collect candy from our Spartanburg sponsors and community partners.
For the safety of our community and to significantly reduce crowding, this year’s Trick-or-Treat at TCMU will be TIMED TICKETING ONLY with available time slots every half hour. Families can purchase tickets based on the amount of guests in their party.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance of October 31. There will be no onsite ticket sales. ALL TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30.
- Please arrive on time! No entry outside of time slot will be allowed.
- The museum will be closed to the public during the event. Only ticketed guests are allowed entry.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all adults.
- Trick-or-treating will take place inside the museum.
- Social distancing will apply.
- Each child is required to bring their own bag and must be accompanied by an adult. Limit one bag per child, please!
- Costumes are HIGHLY encouraged!
Questions? Please contact Jami Emory @ email@example.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say
- This Is That Story Marathon • Spooky Edition
- Downtown Greenville’s open-air ice skating rink will return this holiday season, tickets on sale now
- I Survived A Plane Crash As A Baby