Thanks to our warm community of farmers, culinary enthusiasts, and plant-based supporters we are excited to invite you all to our second monthly installment of the Topsoil Plant Based Supper Club. Our dinner will feature five plant based courses prepared by Chef Adam Cooke, with an optional three wine pairing add on from Mission Grape Distributors.
Topsoil began as an idea we had based upon the positive effects that a more plant based diet has had in our lives, and we are thankful for the opportunity to share it with you. None of us are completely vegan or vegetarian, but we are trying to incorporate more plant based meals into our routines. Our goal is to help others do the same, and these dinners are our way of sharing in this journey with you all. Everything on the menu will be plant based, and sourced directly from our local farmers or our farm. We are looking forward to building upon this collectively and plan to host a new dinner on the second Wednesday of every month. We cannot wait to share the table with you all!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- March and April are critical months in stopping another COVID-19 surge, CDC director says
- President Biden hopes to boost offshore energy project as part of bid to slow climate change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific plant near Asheville adding 200 jobs
- A snake that smiles right back at you … three times
- Asheville factory's ultra-low temperature freezers in high demand
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385; all lanes blocked
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit, killed by two drivers on I-385
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising