Every September, Alchemy’s stage turns into a full-on comedy battle royale as teams of three compete for your laughs and your votes! Each of tonight’s teams competed and conquered their opening rounds, and now they’ll have 12 minutes to win your vote all over again. The winning team will interview an audience member who voted for them, and then perform a bonus 20 minute set inspired by the interview. Then it’s on to the final round!
Whether you’re a regular to Alchemy’s shows, or watching for the first time, Three For All offers a once-in-a-year chance to see the many faces and styles of improv—back to back to back!
Upstate News Headlines
- California will now require more diversity on company boards
- It's October 3rd: 13 'Mean Girls' mistakes you probably missed
- Boeing officially announces plan to shift all 787 Dreamliner production to SC
- Plexiglass dividers in some classrooms may allow for more face-to-face learning in Greenville County
- Tracking cold air
- Hear Mumford & Sons Play Babel Deep Cuts and More on This Day in 2012
- AC/DC Reunite & Tease New Album
- Monsterland's Dreary, Uneven Fairy Tale Anthology Is Committed to Bumming You Out
- ABCs of Horror: “A” Is for Alice, Sweet Alice (1976)
- Raised by Wolves Finale: What In Sol's Name Did I Just Watch?