Have you missed us? So have we.
Join us on Tuesday, August 18 for a reset of TEDxGreenville and TEDxGreenvilleSalons. During the evening, we will watch a TED Talk or two, but more importantly, host a virtual conversation with the TEDxGreenville team on how TEDxGreenville can most effectively spread ideas in a pandemic-focused world.
Space is limited to encourage attendee participation.
We will send out a Zoom link to those who have signed up a couple days in advance.
Upstate News Headlines
- Over 125,000 Have Lost Power During Zeta
- How this year’s antiracism protests differ from past social justice movements
- On the ground in swing states Florida, Michigan and Texas
- Why this career civil servant resigned over a Trump executive order
- DHS official says voters should be confident in election — and patient for its results
- Why we are so susceptible to misinformation
- Partisan divisions on display as social media CEOs testify before Senate panel
- Tropical Storm Zeta: Pictures from trees down around the area
- Dow drops sharply as coronavirus cases surge
- What's the deal with the Electoral College?