Tickets on Sale Now!
We sell out every year. Don’t miss out!
Make your reservation now.
Once again, it is time for TEDxGreenville. Nineteen of the region’s most engaging speakers and performers will embrace the stage at Greenville ONE at the TEDxGreenville annual conference Saturday, March 28. The all-day event is known for taking its audiences on an intellectual and emotional roller coaster with presenters that delight, challenge, question, answer, disrupt, and enlighten.
We have moved the conference from Friday to Saturday to hopefully make it more accessible to a larger audience.
Come out for the eleventh one-of-a-kind, full-day event as we continue the tradition of highlighting ideas worth spreading.
TEDxGreenville: Brain Candy
Saturday, March 28, 9am to 5pm
(Coffee and mingling begins at 8:00)
Greenville ONE Center, 2 W. Washington Street
Questions? Learn more about TEDxGreenville at www.TEDxGreenville.com. If you have other questions, call us at 864.430.0636 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a sponsorship partner? Click here.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”
- Pyrex and Pink Daisies: Midcentury cookware is fab again
- Grice homers twice in Clemson's 7-3 win over ETSU
- Creamy Sausage Feta Pasta Bake