International Lactation Consultant and Registered Nurse, Lauren van Pelt, has loved supporting breastfeeding families for the past 30 years. When it comes to breastfeeding and returning to work, knowledge is power. This class will provide moms with the essential information they will need to meet their personal breastfeeding goals during this transition.
Parent Workshops at The Children’s Museum of the Upstate-Greenville are for expectant parents and parents with babies 0-12 months. Babies under 12 months can attend. You do not need to pre-register for your baby.
Led by Jessica Hayes (TCMU VP of Education), Lauren Van Pelt (Lactation Consultant), & Carolina Raycroft (TCMU Educator, Yoga Instructor, & mother)
Featuring Greenville professionals on a variety of relevant topics appropriate for new parents, with the opportunity to engage in healthy discussion.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pizza delivery driver’s family found safe after suspect takes off in vehicle
- Man Shot in Head, Runs to Police Station for Help
- Upstate Weather: A wet weekend, followed by a wet week.
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Deputies: SWAT team called in as standoff with barricaded suspect unfolds in Greenville Co.
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night
- US strike, first under Biden, kills Iran-backed militiaman