In this hands-on class Chef Yama will teach you the basics of sushi making. You will make 3 rolls and will learn the difference in authentic Japanese sushi verses traditional American sushi. Two varieties of Saki along with other beverages will be provided. Two glasses of wine will be provided along with other beverages. Classes are informal, dress casual, and be prepared to have a fun night out. Two glasses of wine along with other beverages will be served with your meal.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- COVID-19 variant found by NC lab could mean trouble for health systems
- NC’s COVID-19 vaccine rates increase, but still plenty of room for improvement, federal data show
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave on Oahu’s North Shore
- 3 National Guard soldiers killed in helicopter crash in New York state
- WATCH: Star-studded 'Celebrating America' features president, vice president and celebrities
- QAnon Cult Theory Faces Inauguration Judgment Day
- Students watch history unfold on Inauguration Day
- Sheriff issues warning after uptick in catalytic converter thefts
- 2 charged with homicide by child abuse in Simpsonville, SLED says
- Event allows people to “crawl” through 16 of the Upstate's venues