In this hands on class you will learn the basics of authentic Chinese stir fry. You will work with Chef Me Li creating a menu of Jiangxi Farmer Style Cauliflower with Bacon, Wuhan Tahini Noodles, Di San Xian (Three Earth Flavors). Two glasses of wine along with other beverages will be served with your meal. Classes are informal, dress comfortable, and be prepared for a great evening out. Cost for this class is $55/person
No refunds or credit if cancelled within 48 hours of event.
Please notify us at sign up if you have any allergies.
Know we will be taking all precautions regarding COVID-19 during the classes. Kitchen is completely sanitized before each class, chef and staff are required to wear mask. Hand washing stations are located throughout kitchen. We will ask that you allow your temperature taken upon entering the kitchen. Kitchen area is large enough to social distance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 864-250-0091
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Local Breweries Lead the Way for Live Music in Greenville & the Upstate
- Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest Starts Meal Sponsorship Program
- Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Preview
- NOW: Coroner responding to death investigation scene on busy Greenville Co. road
- Watch as Massive Waves Pound Hawaii: Biggest Surf in Years
- Zion Williamson 32 Points
- FBI monitoring potential threats ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Pres. Trump commutes sentence of convicted Greenville bank robber
- More vaccine appointments open up as NC counties work to meet high demand
- North Carolina man arrested in Capitol riots