At this time of year, we’re beginning to have many cooler evenings and we know nothing warms the bones like a good bowl of soup or stew. In this class Chef Lonnie will share a few of his favorite soups and stews with us. You will learn how to prepare three delicious soups and stews: corn and crab chowder, San Mariano tomato soup, and beef stew.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville Tops State For New Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- First Person in United States to try COVID-19 Vaccine Talks Side Effects
- DHEC: More than 1,700 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in SC Thursday, plus 21 new virus deaths
- Former US Attorney Asks for Investigation Into Lindsey Graham & Election Crimes
- Deputies: 2 suspects mentioned in ‘Code Red’ alert have been captured in Greenville County
- The Latest: Biden picks Deese for National Economic Council
- Abbeville High School’s football state championship game will be rescheduled, SCHSL announces
- Police ask for help locating 3 teens from Mauldin, not seen since Tuesday
- Greenville & Upstate South Carolina Breweries Offer Great Socially Distanced Holiday Fun
- GBI: Drug investigation leads to sexual exploitation of children charges against 57-year-old suspect