Join Chef Vince and Chef Tazia as they take you on a culinary journey from Sicily to Northern Italy. You will learn the history behind the dishes as you learn step by step how to produce a classic eggplant and fresh tomato pasta with rigatoni. You will also build a classic Italian lasagna with chicken milanaise and fresh basil marinara.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- At least 34 dead as Indonesia quake topples homes, buildings
- Wreck involving overturned tractor trailer blocking intersection
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Tractor-trailer overturns, blocks busy Greenville County highway
- Photos: New York City bus left dangling from overpass after crash
- U.S. Marshals arrest suspect who deputies say barricaded himself inside home with disabled person
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $750M ahead of Friday's drawing
- Woman credits 'infamous load of laundry' with discovery of D.C. pipe bomb
- Deputies: US Marshals, Henderson Co. SWAT team take suspect into custody after standoff
- Months after this man lost his class ring at the beach, a complete stranger reached out to return it
- Fate of President-elect Biden's agenda rests with Schumer in 50-50 Senate