Quick Start to a New Career
Do you want to start a new career or are you looking for a better future? Train for a career you’ll love.
This free open house from Greenville Tech’s Economic Development and Corporate Training Division introduces you to quick, short-term career training programs and financial assistance options. Some courses do not require a GED or high school diploma. Many may be earned in 90 days or less.
Programs available in the following areas:
- Industrial, Manufacturing and Trades
- Health Care
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal and Professional Enrichment
Obtain the skills and credentials you need to find employment matching area industry and business employer needs — fast!
During the Open House, you’ll
– Meet with program instructors and ask your questions
– Learn about financial assistance options (Note: These courses do not qualify for state and federal financial aid)
– Discuss your next steps to enrolling and starting the journey to your next career
For more information about Greenville Tech’s Quick Jobs with a Future program, visit www.gvltec.edu/quick-jobs.
Upstate News Headlines
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- ACSO: Man accused of intentionally running car into two victims now in custody
- S.C. hosts “Day of Action” in over 25 counties to improve completion rates of 2020 census
- President Trump again suggests he might not accept election results
- Youth leaders working to build a more perfect union one project at a time
- CDC director warns 90% of U.S. population susceptible to COVID-19
- Crowd boos President Trump as he paid respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg | USA TODAY
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s three most lasting legacies in the fight for equality | USA TODAY
- Breonna Taylor: Kentucky Attorney General addresses grand jury decision | USA TODAY
- How controlled fires have helped prevent mega-fires for centuries | Just The FAQs