Quick Start to a New Career
Do you want to start a new career or are you looking for a better future? Train for a career you’ll love.
This free open house from Greenville Tech’s Economic Development and Corporate Training Division introduces you to quick, short-term career training programs and financial assistance options. Some courses do not require a GED or high school diploma. Many may be earned in 90 days or less.
Programs available in the following areas:
- Industrial, Manufacturing and Trades
- Health Care
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety
- Personal and Professional Enrichment
Obtain the skills and credentials you need to find employment matching area industry and business employer needs — fast!
During the Open House, you’ll
– Meet with program instructors and ask your questions
– Learn about financial assistance options (Note: These courses do not qualify for state and federal financial aid)
– Discuss your next steps to enrolling and starting the journey to your next career
For more information about Greenville Tech’s Quick Jobs with a Future program, visit www.gvltec.edu/quick-jobs.