Learn to cook authentic Mexican dishes under the guidance of Chef Nancy. In this hands on class you will create a meal of southwestern jicama slaw, slow simmered black beans, and chili verde enchiladas. Grab your sombrero and a couple of your closest amigas/amigos and come out for a evening of food and fun. Two glasses of wine and other beverages are included with your meal. Classes are informal, casual dress.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Silver Alert active for elderly man last seen in Hickory
- Paste Studio on the Road: Nashville 11/30 – Lera Lynn, Birds of Chicago, Lilly Hiatt, Aaron Lee Tasjan
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Two suspects sought, one captured after chase and gunfire exchange with deputies, homeowners
- Deputies: Three suspects captured after chase and gunfire exchanges with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson