Join Chef Tazia as she takes you on a culinary adventure to the Mediterranean. In this class you will learn how to create some of the most popular Mediterranean small bites including Baba Ganoush, Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Hummus, Persian Salad, Tapenade, and a delicious Artichoke and Feta Salad w/ Greek herbs and spices. Classes are informal, dress casual. Two glasses of wine will be served with your meal along with other beverages. Cost for this class is $55/person
No refunds or credit if cancelled within 48 hours of event.
Please notify us at sign up if you have any allergies.
Know we will be taking all precautions regarding COVID-19 during the classes. Kitchen is completely sanitized before each class, chef and staff are required to wear mask. Hand washing stations are located throughout kitchen. We will ask that you allow your temperature taken upon entering the kitchen. Kitchen area is large enough to social distance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 864-250-0091
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars