Come have lunch at the Chef’s table and learn the art of quiche making. Chef will demonstrate how to make a creamy and soft quiche with a texture contrast from the ham, crispy bacon, or sautéed vegetables.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $25/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship
- Crews rescue man who fell through floor into well in Gaffney
- Mobile labs take vaccine studies to diverse neighborhoods
- These tough. affordable dish towels make the perfect kitchen sidekicks
- Swamp Rabbits Home for Three Games Next Weekend
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling through house floor, 20 feet down into well