Have a seat at the Chefs table for some delicious French toast with a berry compote and warm maple syrup! Chef Craig will teach you step by step how to make this tasty breakfast / brunch menu.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $25/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, and distancing. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Due to pandemic, organizers hold first virtual King Day at the Dome event
- Stimulus check scams: What to avoid