In this first class of our Lunch and Learn Holiday Series we will walk you through many wonderful dishes you will want on your Thanksgiving table! Join Chef Craig in our learning kitchen for this delicious lunch and learn. You will enjoy a beautiful winter salad with dressing made from our Olivelle oils and vinegars, along with a sweet treat from our café all while Chef demonstrates how to make a beautiful fall casserole with all those pumpkins and winter squash that are so readily available now.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $25/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- Former North Greenville University president dies
- ‘We can’t win’: Covid is devastating nursing homes. Some staff say they are unprotected.
- CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings
- 2 hospitalized after small plane crashes in Greenville Co.
- Chance for a Large & Significant Snowstorm for the Eastern U.S Next Week?!
- College Football Playoff Ranking: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Clemson 4.Ohio St 5.TA&M – David Pollack
- Alabama 94% make College Football Playoff – Kirk Herbstreit backlash
- ESPN College Football Playoff Top 25 | Rankings: 1.Alabama 2.Notre Dame 3.Ohio State
- Deputies investigating shooting at Greenville apartment complex
- Discussing the CFP race & Dabo Swinney criticizing the Clemson-Florida State postponement | Get Up