Local Legends is the Alchemy Comedy Theater’s flagship weekly improv show. Every Friday night a different local legend (person of note) tells their own local legends (personal stories) to inspire this fully improvised show.
Melinda Long is a New York Times Best Selling children’s author with her well known books; HOW I BECAME A PIRATE, PIRATES DON’T CHANGE DIAPERS, THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN SC, WHEN PAPA SNORES, and HICCUP SNICKUP.
The Alchemy Comedy Theater runs shows every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night at 7:30pm and 9:00pm in Greenville’s iconic Coffee Underground theater. Street parking is available as well as several nearby parking garages.
al·che·my [ˈal-kə-mē] a power or process of transforming something common into something special
Upstate News Headlines
- Ghost Stories of America: Restaurant workers recall mysteries of former home
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota