The purpose of this meeting is to share our collective progress in making Greenville one of the healthiest communities in our country. We will provide updates from the 2018 Annual Meeting and share our 2019 goals. Similar to last year’s meeting, we will provide break out sessions for attendees to learn more about specific inititatives like: Summer Feeding, Open Community Use, At Work, and Food Policy Council. To conclude the meeting, attendees will reconvene to share key points from breakout sessions and action steps to continue work in these areas.
This Annual Meeting is for all current coaltion members and community members interested in making Greenville one of the healthiest communities in our country.
Upstate News Headlines
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week
- Upstate Uber driver discusses mask requirements
- Teen charged with felony DUI after crash killed passenger
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Bond hearing for Justin Fowler
- Black Friday shopping at Haywood Mall
- Saturday College Football Free Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Clemson
- Clemson vs Pittsburgh 11/28/20 Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips
- Max’s Clemson take renders Finebaum ‘speechless’
- Pitt Football | 2020 Clemson Week | Alex Kessman