In this knife skill 2.0 class we will pick up where we left off at the 101 class. Before taking this class you should be comfortable moving your knife across the board in a pinch grip, and know the basics of how to dice mince, julianne, and slice vegetables. Each participant will learn the process of fabricating a whole chicken into 8 cuts. Chef Craig will share recipes on how to utilize your chicken to create the most amazing chicken noodle soup.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $35/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th
- Heartwarming Video Shows 16-Year-Old Dog as He Finally Finds His Family
- Police ID woman killed; family says she was 5 months pregnant
- Woman rescued, man missing after inflatable boat capsizes
- How to Tell if You May Have Covid-19: Common Symptoms to Watch For
- Asheville police responding to homicide
- DHEC: 1,797 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, no confirmed new deaths
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed on I-85, coroner identifies victim
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed on I-85
- North Carolina Mountains May be Impacted by Major Winter Storm Next Week