Take care of your kitchen knives and they will last you a lifetime. Chef Craig will teach you all the skills that you need to keep your knifes well maintained and sharp. You will learn how to use a stone, a diamond plated or steel rod honing, learn the construction of knifes and what to look for when making a purchase. Please feel free to bring your personal knifes with you. Soup and fresh baked bread will be served during the class. Cost for this class is $45/person.
No refunds or credit if cancelled within 48 hours of event.
Please notify us at sign up if you have any allergies.
Know we will be taking all precautions regarding COVID-19 during the classes. Kitchen is completely sanitized before each class, chef and staff are required to wear mask. Hand washing stations are located throughout kitchen. We will ask that you allow your temperature taken upon entering the kitchen. Kitchen area is large enough to social distance. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 864-250-0091
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Teen accused of stealing nearly $1M from Georgia supermarket
- McConnell seeks to push Trump impeachment trial to February
- Maui visitor sprints to help when girl’s heart stops beating
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ had 15 firearms, tactical gear in his home, court documents say
- People are stepping up to help the seniors in their lives navigate the vaccine sign-up process
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb
- Video: Coyote Sneaks Into South Carolina Elementary School
- South Carolina attorney will represent President Trump in impeachment trial
- Harrison elected chair of Democratic National Committee
- Missing Lowcountry man last seen 3 weeks ago in Sumter County