Join Tilden Arts Center coordinator Vana Trudeau and your theatre colleagues for a dynamic VIRTUAL improv workshop! We will be using ZOOM technology to put everyone in the same “room” while stretching our improv muscles. Students, faculty, community members are all invited to sign up, but the first session is limited to 25 people.
We plan on offering this every Friday while the current self-isolation practices are in place!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'
- WHO: 'Premature,' 'unrealistic' COVID-19 will end soon
- Experts just released the first-ever face mask standard