Irish cuisine at its best! When you think of Ireland you picture green rolling hills and beautiful landscape, but the cuisine is nothing to shy away from. With every family having its own version of soda bread and shepherds pie, Chef Courtney will be here to share her take on these popular Irish dishes. You will feast on a menu of Irish Soda Bread, Shepherd’s Pie, and Chocolate Guinness Cake.
A 48 cancellation notice is required for refund. Cost for this class is $55/person
**Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions with temperature checks upon arrival, frequent hand washing, sanitizer, gloves, distancing, as well as each participant working on their own individual meal. It is our goal to keep everyone safe.
Upstate News Headlines
- GBI: Former Elbert Co. deputy charged for firing shots that hit fellow deputy on self-harm call
- High Speed Chase Leads to Fatality on US-29 in Spartanburg Co.
- See if you can identify the ‘Too Tall Bandit’: FBI Needs Your Help
- AEW Reminds Us How Good Wrestling Storytelling Can Be with Tonight's Huge Title Match
- HUGE NBA Trade! | Russell Westbrook To Washington Wizards, John Wall To Houston Rockets!
- Bob Jones University to host drive-thru Christmas light display Dec. 4-Jan. 4
- Police: Traffic death closes part of Woodruff Rd. in Greenville
- Coroner: Pedestrian hit by car along Woodruff Rd. dies at Greenville hospital
- Provided: 2020 year-end tax strategies for business owners
- Art in Focus: Farmhouse Tacos Mural