Greenville Technical College is now offering the state’s first Applied Baccalaureate program at a two-year institution. The program prepares graduates to assume technical and managerial leadership positions in the growing global manufacturing sector, which drives South Carolina’s economic strength. Technicians with plans to advance into higher-level technical and management positions can build on their associate degree, adding two more years of education at Greenville Tech.
Join us for an informational session at GTC’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation (CMI) to learn more about this exciting new bachelor’s degree program!
The applied bachelor’s in advanced manufacturing technology at Greenville Technical College does not duplicate anything offered by a four-year institution and is very different from a traditional bachelor’s degree. The degree is technical in focus with a project-based curriculum. Learning is active, engaging, and hands-on.
At CMI, we bring together research and education, providing access to experienced engineers and manufacturing experts who teach the manufacturing professionals of the future and help students build problem-solving skills through real-world projects aimed at moving manufacturing forward.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville County Schools Give Elearning update plus a coyote visits a SC school
- Asheville PD seeks public help finding man wanted for kidnapping, assault
- Cowpens getting new look thanks to grant
- Photos released of 3-year-old killed in homicide case involving cooking show winner
- Hearing reveals alarming new details about suspect arrested after FBI raid
- South Carolina leaders say the covid vaccine is rolling out at a slow pace
- Rock Hill establishing community vaccination clinic
- Viral moments from the Joe Biden inauguration ceremony
- DHEC: 3,363 new COVID cases in SC, 39 deaths
- DHEC says parents of medically fragile children can get vaccine