As a country, we are resilient. We have fought many battles. We have persevered through many hardships. Let’s wear our colors proudly and support our great nation. Let’s thank a veteran this July 4! Everyone is welcome to join in. Run it. Walk it. Wheelchair athletes are welcome. Race with your pets or baby strollers! However you choose to cross the finish line is ok with us! Please run/walk/bike/row/etc. on July 4, 2020.
This is a virtual event. Participate wherever you choose!
***Register now and receive a $5.00 discount for our longer endurance challenge the SUMMER BREAK 70!
***Receive a performance T-shirt as a reward for your participation.
As always, a minimum of $5.00 of your registration will be donated to charity. On this Independence Day, we will be supporting Team Red, White & Blue.
To enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity.
Upstate News Headlines
- LSU freshman Finley thrives, Tigers stop South Carolina, 52-24
- Relentless holding Fall Festival Sunday
- Wild back-and-forth in Game 4, unbelievable 9th inning comeback leads to Tampa Bay win, tied World Series
- Chief of staff for Vice President Pence tests positive for COVID-19
- Car catches on fire after woman says her brakes failed, and she hit a gas pump, troopers say
- Coronavirus: Mike Pence continues campaign tour despite chief of staff's positive test
- Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus
- Opinion: How Trump could undermine Fauci and remake the US government
- Munjoma’s 96th Minute Goal Sees North Texas Past Tormenta FC
- Week ahead: 3 things to know