Every March, Alchemy’s stage becomes a full-on comedy battle royale as duos of Alchemy players compete for points and your laughs! It’s a bit like “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”: you’ll see familiar games like ABC (if the first line starts with an A, the next line will start with a B, then a C, and so on …), New Choice (the host will ring a bell and the player has to replace their last line with something totally new), and Sounds Like a Rap (exactly what you’d expect).
But, unlike “Whose Line?”, the points matter. It’s a head to head (to head to head to head to head to head to head) tournament where players are eliminated, dreams are made, and one team will move on to the final round.
We’re down to the final two teams! One team will go home, and the other team will go home as Alchemy’s 2019 March Madness Champions.
Upstate News Headlines
- Should Trevor Lawrence dodge the Jets if they get the No. 1 pick? | First Take
- Trump Appointee Cites ‘Matter Of Conscience’ In Resigning Over Trump Federal Worker Order
- Sleepy beagle doesn’t want to go for a walk
- BEST HALLOWEEN NEWS BLOOPERS
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in N.C.
- Massive recycling fire could burn for days in South Carolina
- Zeta to Bring Tropical Storm Conditions to the Upstate Thursday Morning
- Millions brace for Zeta as new storm takes aim at Gulf Coast
- The states to watch as Trump, Biden continue final campaign stretch l GMA
- Police: Mother of 5 shot to death inside busy Iowa Chuck E. Cheese