Have you ever seen an improv show and wanted to try it? Do you want to take an improv test-flight where crashing isn’t just allowed but encouraged as part of the learning process?
Well you’re in luck, partner.
Mind If We Crash Here? is Alchemy’s FREE open-to-all improv jam / indy team showcase / all-around joyous celebration of trying new, scary, fun things. People new to improv are encouraged to come on stage and try it, seasoned improvisers are challenged to try something new, and everyone is requested to make all landings as soft as possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance
- US election 2020: Trump and Biden hold dueling rallies in Florida – live
- Trevor Lawrence’s Positive COVID-19 Test Throws Status for Notre Dame Showdown Into Doubt
- Thousands still without power after trees take down power lines in Northern Greenville County
- Analysis: Terror in France reignites a national debate on the right to offend
- Police who shot Wallace were improperly trained, family says
- Atlanta’s Charles Harris Ejected After Unsportsmanlike Hit on Teddy Bridgewater
- Federal appeals court rules mailed ballots must be received by Election Day in Minnesota
- Daily coronavirus cases reached a new high on Thursday with more than 87,100 cases