Have you ever seen an improv show and wanted to try it? Do you want to take an improv test-flight where crashing isn’t just allowed but encouraged as part of the learning process?
Well you’re in luck, partner.
Mind If We Crash Here? is Alchemy’s FREE open-to-all improv jam / indy team showcase / all-around joyous celebration of trying new, scary, fun things. People new to improv are encouraged to come on stage and try it, seasoned improvisers are challenged to try something new, and everyone is requested to make all landings as soft as possible.
Upstate News Headlines
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe
- Should We Trust Presidential Poll Numbers This Election Year? | Sunday TODAY
- South Carolina announces latest coronavirus update (October 25, 2020)
- ABCs of Horror: “Y” Is for You’re Next (2011)
- DHEC: South Carolina’s COVID-19 new confirmed cases double on Sunday
- Pelosi says she will run for Speaker again if Democrats keep control of the House
- Man, woman shot inside Spartanburg County home, both taken to hospital
- White House chief of staff says 'we're not going to control pandemic', after Pence staffers test positive – live
- Zoom-themed Halloween costume is scary good
- Want something delivered by Christmas? Order way in advance